Motor Mounted Speed Reducer
All gears are of high grade Alloy steel and modern heat treatment methods like gas carburizing is done to achieve case hardness upto 50-55 HRc. This tough hardness gives gear wheel and pinions the hard wearing surface and tough core necessary to handle harsh duties.
High quality two piece close grain C.I. housing with maximum rigidity and low weight saves space. The housing contact surfaces are fine milled thus eliminating the necessity for gaskets and possible of oil leake. Manufacturing tolerances company to DIN and AGMA specification. The robust design of ORKAY SMSR gives a
smooth and trouble free running. High quality bearings give a long service life.
ORKAY Shaft Mounts are widely used throughout the world in quarry, crushing plants and conveyor systems. Asphalt plants. road construction machinery, special and mining industries etc.
Salient Features and benefits :
- All Gears are of high grade alloy steel for Higher eficiency
- Hardened and Ground Helical Gear Train
- Each unit supplied with corrosion resistant Torque Arm and double lip oil seals
- Torque Arm, hub covers, covers and puller ring supplied as standard accessories
- Seavere duty grease purged seals on high speed shaft to prevent leakage and subsequent drive failure
- Long gear and bearing lifetime due to heavier design
- All mounting positions are possible
- Easy to mount
- Space saving
- Low noise level
- No Pulley Maintenance
- No V Belt Maintenance
- Ratios : Available in six ratios of 5:1, 13:1, 15:1, 20:1, 25:1, & 30:1
- Power : Higher power ratings for maximum torque from 0.25 kw to 100 Kw
- Models : Available in 9 different Gear Case sizes from 'BO' to 'JO'
- Bore Sizes : 20mm to 120mm imperial option also available
- Mounts : Vertical, Horizontal and Direct drive mounting configurations.
- Lubrication : Oil splash type lubrication
- Housing : Cast iron case construction.